Program Goals for Homes
- To bring those whom we find that are not Christians to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ (II Pet. 3:9, I Tim. 2:4)
- To aide families in Christian growth and to help them develop Christ-centered homes (Eph. 5:22-23, II Pet. 3:18)
- To cooperate closely as servants to the parents in every phase of the student’s development, especially as it relates to the school program. (Mark 10:45)
- To help the parents to understand the school’s purpose and program.
- To assist parents in keeping up with the changing culture and its effect on the home and the implications for their children.
- To encourage regular attendance and involvement in the local church (Heb. 10:24, 25).
- To encourage parents to realize and shoulder their responsibility for the spiritual, moral and social education of their children. (Deut. 6:4-7, Prov. 22:6)
No Event Found