The vision of City of Faith Christian School is to be a genuine Christian community, unified by
our common faith in Jesus Christ. We believe that salvation is a way of life. This is reflected in
our school community. Together, we will strive to motivate and equip each student to succeed in
whatever path the Lord directs. Our desire is to see our students impact their world by fulfilling
their God ordained purpose.
City of Faith Christian School seeks:
- To encourage each student to develop and foster a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior,
- Jesus Christ.
- To stimulate a discipline of daily devotions (prayer, personal Bible study and word application)
- that will produce a happy, joyful, victorious Christian life.
- To offer an excellent coeducational God-centered program for students PreK – 5th Grade.
- To facilitate learning experiences which develop the student’s maximum spiritual, intellectual,
- social, physical, and emotional potential.
- To develop a generation of godly leaders.
- To inculcate in students a respect for God, country and fellow man.
- To collaborate with the home and wider community ensuring that our students function
- To prepare students for life, making them fit to live with others and others want to live with them.
- To meet the individual needs of the student through utilization of proper placement, ability
- grouping where appropriate, and continuing guidance regarding the ongoing selection of a
- student’s course of study.
- To nurture an attitude of personal responsibility for one’s actions.
- To equip students to be able to make right decisions based on high moral and ethical standards.
- To develop within each child a healthy, respectable self-concept.